How to update your iPhone
With the new iOS just around the corner I thought it was best that I should tell you how to update your iPhone to the latest iOS.
Apple makes the process quite simple but I always recommend taking a back up of your iPhone. This can be done in two ways.
Firstly and probably the easiest way is to connect your iPhone to a computer with itunes on it and take a back up from there. (Only do this on a computer you trust, for example your personal computer).
The other way you can do a back up is via iCloud. This method means that you need a good internet connection and an iCloud account.
- Go into 'Settings' on your iPhone
- Then go to iCloud you might have to scroll down slightly to see this.
- Then at the bottom of the iCloud page. and choose storage and backup.
- Once on this page choose back up now.
Once you have completed your chosen backup method and completed it.
- Go to 'Settings' on your iPhone
- Select 'General'
- Then you will see 'Software Update' tab on this.
- It will refresh, when a new version of iOS is released you will see it here.
Hope this helps.
If you need any more help with getting your iPhone working the way that you want it please give us a call on 01594 887399 and we will do our best to help you out.